Utilising new design methods and products available from our Bulk Materials Handling division - Inquip, Techquip have developed a very competitive modular conveyor system.
- Conveyor widths also available in 1250mm and 1400mm
- All Conveyors are powder coated before assembly
- Inclination up to 33 degrees available
- Stainless Steel Conveyors available for food application and corrosive environments
- Standard Duty and Heavy Duty trough conveyor also available
- All Speeds available - All Drives supplied from Inquip stock
- VSD Drives - Scrapers - Magnets - Diverter Chutes and many other standard additions available
- Conveyor Lengths available in 500mm increments
- Special customised designs available
- 3D Models available
- Conveyors supplied flat packed for on-site assembly and economical installation
- Site installation teams available in all states
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Distributors, Service Agents and Parts available throughout Australia
Our Modquip Conveyors are assembled from locally stocked components for immediate delivery, and are manufactured and assembled using basic tools - no welding or special equipment is required. Flat packed to minimise freight costs, they can be delivered anywhere in Australasia quickly. We offer full assembly and site installation including commissioning when required.
The conveyors can be ordered in standard widths and lengths, or special requirements are also available and designs are completed in hours.
Standard sizes (width)
The lengths are constructed in 500mm increments, therefore any length requirement can be supplied.
|Code||Standard Widths||TPH||Angle||Head Drum DIA||RPM||Standard Speed Mtr/Sec||Standard Conveyor Length (Available up to 100 metres)|
|MQPA050A||300||5||0||168||56.8||0.5||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.37 kW|
|15||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.37 kW|
|MQPB063B||350||10||0||168||56.8||0.5||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.37 kW|
|15||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.55 kW||0.55 kW||0.55 kW|
|MQPC063C||450||20||0||219||65.4||0.75||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.55 kW||0.55 kW||0.55 kW|
|15||0.37 kW||0.37 kW||0.55 kW||0.75 kW||0.75 kW||1.1 kW|
|MQPD075D||600||50||0||219||87.2||1||0.55 kW||0.55 kW||0.55 kW||0.75 kW||0.75 kW||1.1 kW|
|15||0.75 kW||0.75 kW||1.1 kW||2.2 kW||2.2 kW||3 kW|
|MQPE080E||750||75||0||273||70.0||1||0.55 kW||0.55 kW||0.75 kW||1.1 kW||1.1 kW||1.1 kW|
|15||1.1 kW||1.1 kW||1.5 kW||3 kW||3 kW||4 kW|
|MQPF093F||1000||125||0||323||59.1||1||0.75 kW||0.75 kW||1.1 kW||1.5 kW||1.5 kW||1.5 kW|
|15||1.1 kW||1.5 kW||2.2 kW||4 kW||4 kW||5.5 kW|
Based on: Bulk Density 1t/m3 Surcharge Angle 15deg
Our design team also offer customisation to your specific requirements and our conveyors are manufactured to accept the following with no modifications:
- Belt Cleaning
- Magnetic Systems
- Drive Control Systems
- Diverter Chutes
- Dust Collection
- Food Grade options
Due to its versatility, the Modquip Conveyor System can be adapted to suit most applications at low cost.